Druproid is an Android application which enables user to access Drupal admin panel to manage contents, users, taxonomy(Drupal 6), backup and migrate database, site configuration, reports etc for Drupal 6 and 7.
1. Drupal 6 : Download services_extra module from https://github.com/yarrait/services_extra
Drupal 7 : Download services_extra7 module from
2. Extract the folder into sites/all/module/custom and rename the folder name services_extra-master to services_extra.
This module configure all the settings of the services module like endpoint sets as default “druproid”, server is “rest server” and enable all resources of services and services_extra module.
3. Download/Enable all dependencies of services_extra module.
- services : https://github.com/yarrait/Services
- features : https://drupal.org/project/features (Download the Recommended version)
services : https://drupal.org/project/services
features : https://drupal.org/project/features (Download the Recommended version)
ctools : https://drupal.org/project/ctools (Download the Recommended version)
4. Additional functionality
Backup and Migrate, download the module backup_migrate from https://drupal.org/project/backup_migrate
Push Notification, download the module druproid_notification from https://github.com/yarrait/druproid_notifications (drupal 7 only)
To Download the Druproid Installation Guide Click Here.